OSHA’s Top 10 Violations for Fiscal 2017
OSHA has announced its preliminary top 10 violations of workplace safety regulations for fiscal 2017:
1. Fall Protection; General Requirements—6,072 violations
2. Hazard Communication—4,176
4. Respiratory Protection—3,097
7. Powered Industrial Trucks—2,162
8. Machine Guarding—1,933
9. Fall Protection–Training Requirements—1,523
While the rankings for OSHA’s top 10 violations vary little from year to year, violation number nine, “Fall Protection—Training Requirements,” is new to the list this year.
The final report on the top 10 violations for 2017 will be published in the December edition of the National Safety Council’s Safety+Health magazine.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.