Poll: Companies Committed to Employee Health Coverage
A recent CBIA poll asked people what percentage of the premium for single-coverage employee health plans their company pays.
The results show a high level of commitment to providing employee health coverage.
Of the more than 200 respondents, 91% pay at least 50% of their employees’ single coverage premiums with 12% covering 100% of the cost.
Only 9% of companies responding indicated that they pay less than 50% of the premium for single coverage employee plans.
- Company pays for entire plan: 12%
- Company pays 80%‒99%: 18%
- Company pays 70%‒79%: 31%
- Company pays 60%‒69%: 14%
- Company pays 50%‒59%: 16%
- Company pays less than 50%: 9%
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.