Additive Manufacturing Grant Applications Open April 1
Connecticut’s new Additive Manufacturing Adoption Program will begin accepting applications April 1.
The program will award six matching grants of $100,000 to assist manufacturers with the adoption of new additive manufacturing technologies.
Applications will be accepted through May 31, 2021 with the awards announced in August.
Successful applicants must provide a minimum one-to-one cash match to receive the grant, with payments made directly to grantees following completion of required award documents.
Other grant eligibility requirements include:
- Manufacturing company or allied service provider with a proven ability to be innovative and a history of successfully adopting new technologies
- Located in a Connecticut or in the process of relocating to Connecticut
- Operating in an appropriately zoned commercial area
- Good standing with the Department of Revenue Services, the Department of Labor, and other relevant state or local agencies
- Registered for at least three years and generating manufacturing revenue
- For 12 months preceding the application date, had at least five fulltime employees and fewer than 300 employees in Connecticut
- At least 51% of revenue generated from the sale of manufactured goods or from allied services provided to manufacturers
- Proposed project with a minimum value of $200,000 worthy of funding.
Companies interested in applying to the program must participate in a tour of the Additive Technology, Optimization, and Machining Lab at the Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology in East Hartford.
Virtual or in-person tours can be scheduled though the CCAT website or by calling 860.610.0478.
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.