MEDIA ADVISORY: Women Business Leaders Address Barriers, Challenges
Entrepreneurs and senior executives share their unique stories and insights at CBIA’s first-ever women in business leadership conference Wednesday, June 8.
- When Women Lead
- Wednesday, June 8
- 8:15 am-noon
- Infinity Music Hall, Hartford (32 Front Street)
Mary Kay Fenton, executive vice president & CFO, Achillion Pharmaceuticals, and Bonnie J. Malley, executive vice president & CFO, The Phoenix Companies, and incoming COO for the City of Hartford, will deliver keynote addresses.
The event also features two panel discussions.
When Women Lead
- Moderator: Anne L. Elvgren, President, Elvgren Associates
- Medina Jett, President, ICSGroup, LLC
- Yvette Meléndez, Vice President, Government & Community Alliances, Hartford Hospital
- Joelle A. Murchison, Chief Diversity Officer, University of Connecticut
- Moderator: Eileen O’Donnell, Partner & Creative Director, Odonnell Company
- Jessica L. Ritter, Partner, Shipman & Goodwin LLP
- Keshia Ashe, Co-Founder & CEO, ManyMentors
- Andi Campbell, VP, Human Resources, LAZ Parking
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, contact Meaghan MacDonald (860.244.1957).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.