Technology, Elections Focus of Energy Conference
How will changes to the state’s energy strategy impact our economy? Learn this and more at Connecticut’s top energy conference Wednesday, October 5.
21st Century Energy: What’s the Deal?
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Program begins at 8 am
Radisson Hotel, 100 Berlin Rd, Cromwell
Keynote speaker Katie Scharf Dykes, deputy commissioner of energy at the state Department of Energy and Environmental Protection, outlines proposed changes to the state’s comprehensive energy strategy (CES). Interactive polling technology will allow the audience to provide instant feedback.
Three panels will explore hot-button energy issues.
The Draft CES & Economic Competitiveness: What’s at Stake?
- Moderator: Eric Johnson, director, external affairs, ISO-New England
- Carl Gustin, consultant, New England Coalition for Affordable Energy
- Marc Montalvo, president, Daymark Energy Advisors
- Heather Hunt, executive director, NESCOE
Using Technology to Meet Your Energy Needs
- Moderator: Sandi Hennequin, Vice President, U.S. Public Affairs, Emra Energy
- Bill Kenworthy, director of products, Direct Energy Business
- Mackey Dykes, vice president commercial & industrial programs, Connecticut Green Bank
- Tim Maurer, director of energy information services, NXEGEN
Energy & the Headlines
- Moderator: Brad Kane, editor, Worcester Business Journal
- Mark Pazniokas, capitol bureau chief, Connecticut Mirror
- Steve Kotchko, news director, Connecticut Radio Network
- Max Reiss, state reporter, NBC Connecticut
Presented by CBIA and Connecticut Power & Energy Society, the annual event is the region’s premier energy conference.
Media wishing to attend CBIA’s 2016 21st Century Energy: What’s the Deal? Conference should contact CBIA’s Joe Budd (860.244.1951).
CBIA is Connecticut’s largest business organization, with thousands of member companies, small and large, representing a diverse range of industries from every part of the state. For more information, please email or call Joe Budd (860.244.1951).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.