Resources and guidance for telecommuting and working remotely, including technology platforms, managing teams, time management, and productivity tools.
- Meetings and conferencing: Free services include Zoom, GoToMeeting, Join.Me, Skype, or other virtual web conferencing apps
- Jamm: Voice and video collaboration and communication for teams working remotely is currently offered free of charge. Integrates well with Slack.
- Google: Hangouts Meet, which allows up to 250 participants and live streaming up to 100,000 viewers per domain, and G-suite is available to all customers free of charge until July 1, 2020.
- Loom: Video recording and sharing service offers boosts to free service plan and discounted prices on LoomPro.
- Microsoft 365 E1 - free 6 month trial
- LinkedIn: 16 free courses covering a range of topics, from managing teams to time management and productivity.
- DropBox: Create, store, and share documents and files; service has a range of pricing plans.
- LogisticsManagement: Librestream Onsight platform remote expert app allows remote work to maintain the benefit of in-person meetings (content markup, shared visual/audio, and more).