New Recordkeeping E-Tool
A new interactive web tool is now available to help employers better comply with OSHA recordkeeping rules .
The OSHA Recordkeeping Advisor simulates an employer’s interaction with a recordkeeping rules expert. The tool relies on the users’ responses to questions and automatically adapts to the situation presented. Responses put into the program are confidential and the system does not store any of the information.
The Advisor helps users determine whether:
- An injury or illness is work-related
- An event or exposure at home or on travel is work-related
- An exception applies to the injury or illness
- A work-related injury or illness needs to be recorded
- Which provisions of the regulations apply when recording a work-related injury or illness
The new tool is the latest in a series of Advisors developed to help employers and workers understand federal employment laws. For a full list of Advisors: www.dol.gov/elaws/
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.