Manufacture Your Meme Challenge
Manufacturing is critical to Connecticut’s economy. With over 4,100 manufacturing firms responsible for $42 billion in economic activity every year in our state, it’s important to recognize this important industry.
October is Manufacturing Month and it’s the perfect way to celebrate and promote your company’s impact on the state’s economy and your local communities.
Share your story and get your employees in on the fun too!
This year, CBIA invites your company to participate in our Manufacture Your Meme social media contest.
You and your employees are challenged to create the next viral meme, highlighting your story, products, and the industry as a whole. (What is a meme?)
- You can use a wide variety of memes or GIFs to convey their messages. Make your original meme for free!
- Memes must have a positive message, void of any obscenities, inappropriate graphics, and political messages. *Please note that we retain the right to reject any submission we feel does not meet this criteria.
- The purpose is to promote Manufacturing Month in Connecticut and highlight individual companies. Be sure to include any references to your own company or product, and/or the industry at large.
- When you are ready to post your meme on social media make sure to tag @CBIANews and use the hashtags #MadeinCT and #MFGDay17.
- We’ll take the best-of-the-best and compile them into a video montage that will air at our Manufacturing Conference on October 27.
- The deadline for submissions is October 20.
For any questions or concerns, email or call Adam Ney (860.244.1933).
EXPLORE BY CATEGORY
Stay Connected with CBIA News Digests
The latest news and information delivered directly to your inbox.