Comcast has expanded its successful RISE financial and resources assistance program to all women-owned businesses.
Women-owned businesses can apply for the program, which has awarded $60 million in grants, marketing and technology services since launching in 2020, beginning Jan. 16.
First conceived to provide minority-owned businesses with financial and business assistance, RISE offers a range of opportunities, including business consulting, media strategy, technology services, and monetary grants.
RISE has helped nearly 6,700 businesses in 422 cities across 34 states, including 100 New England companies.
The program is part of the company's $1 billion commitment to advance digital equity and provide underrepresented small businesses access to resources and funding.
Nearly 70% of the recipients have been businesses owned by women of color.
The organization’s goal is to support at least 13,000 small businesses in 2022.
Specific services the program provides include:
- Advertising and marketing consultations on how to grow your business
- A 90-day TV media schedule
- Production of a 30-second TV advertisement, plus a media strategy consultation and a 90-day media placement schedule
- Computer equipment and internet, voice, and cybersecurity services for 12 months
- A $10,000 grant for businesses to invest in their growth and sustainability