CVS Pharmacy Minute Clinic
Drive-Through COVID-19 Test Sites (a doctor’s order is required)
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bristol Health: coronavirus hotline 860.261.6855
- Cummings Park, Stamford: Operated by Murphy Medical Associates. Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital in Torrington
- Danbury Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
- Griffin Hospital in Derby: testing hotline 203.437.6815
- Hartford Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital in Stafford Springs
- Kathy's Urgent Care in Berlin and Wethersfield (rapid 15-minute test, traditional 48-72 hour, and antibody testing)
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital in New London
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mid-State Medical Center in Meriden
- Norwalk Hospital
- ProHealth Physicians locations in Farmington and Middletown (must be referred by a ProHealth doctor for testing)
- Rockville General Hospital in Vernon
- Saint Francis Hospital in Hartford
- Saint Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury
- St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport
- Stamford Hospital: call 203.276.4111, seven days a week, between 7 am-7 pm
- UConn John Dempsey Hospital in Farmington: COVID-19 call center 860.679.3199, open 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Waterbury Hospital
- William H. Backus Hospital in Norwich
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Yale New Haven Health
Yale New Haven Health urges patients who think they have been exposed to coronavirus and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, to call their doctor immediately and they will determine whether diagnostic testing is necessary.
Call the Yale New Haven Health COVID-19 call center at 833.275.9644 (833 ASK YNHH).
To be tested, patients must have a referral through the Hartford HealthCare Clinical Command Center at 860.972.8100 or toll-free 833.621.0600.
Callers will have a virtual health visit with a physician who will then order the test if necessary. Patients without a referral will not receive testing at a Hartford HealthCare drive-through testing site.